Stormy Weather on the way pals! Are you prepared? 10% discount on coats for February!
STORM DUDLEY AND STORM EUNICE INCOMING... ARE YOU PREPARED?
10% discount on Ruffwear coats until the end of February!
Click here for all Ruffwear coats
As the UK hunkers down for a stormy week of rain, high winds and blizzards, we know dog walks won't stop! While your doggo might be a little more reluctant than usual for walkies, those 3 times a day outings still need to happen come rain, hail or shine. Are you prepared?
Here are our top 3 cold and wet weather Ruffwear items so you don't get caught out pals!
1) Sun Shower Dog Rain Coat
When the weather calls for rain, the Sun Shower waterproof shell is just the jacket for getting outside and exploring anyway.
Lightweight and non-insulated, the Sun Shower both excels as a standalone shell and layers well over an insulating mid-layer (like the Fernie) for rainy, drizzly and pouring it down walks in colder temps.
- Waterproof and windproof fabric for getting out in wet weather
- Leash portal on back for wearing over a harness
- Oversized storm collar folds up for additional weather protection
2) Vert Dog Jacket
Dogs can hold their stride with the Vert Jacket no matter what kinds of cold and wet elements are thrown their way.
Designed to embrace the wintry-mix that would otherwise mean spending the day inside.
- Shell fabric is windproof, waterproof, and breathable
- High-loft recycled polyester insulation provides warmth (traps the dog's own body heat inside the jacket)
- Leg loops provide secure fit option in windy conditions.
3) Fernie fleece
The Fernie is a technical sweater for dogs, designed for everyday adventures from the country to town.
Advanced sweater-knit fabric has the performance of a technical fleece jacket with the look of a sweater. Cut in a sleeved style with a full-length zip, the Fernie offers coverage and warmth on its own or as a layer under other Ruffwear coats for additional warmth. You can wear it under your harness too.
Top tip for adorning the Fernie! Keep the zip done up at the neck, so that you can slip the sweater over your dog's head. Then put one foot in each time and zip along the side.
- Technical layer - Sweater knit dries quickly and provides warmth without bulk.
- Sweater knit is quick-drying and provides warmth without bulk
- Sleeved style with zip closure for core heat retention
Stay safe and protected on your walks everyone! Watch out for debris and avoid heavily wooded areas during this time. Always ensure you have your mobile and ensure a household member or friend knows where you're going on your walk.