The Overcoat Fuse distils years of designing harnesses and apparel into a single jacket-harness combo, giving dogs who typically layer gear a seamless solution for getting outside in cool weather and light precipitation.
Attach a leash directly to the coat at either the back or the chest, and quickly access pick-up bags and small essentials in the two zippered pockets.
With this rugged workhorse of a jacket, it's a simple slip on, clip in, and go.
- Built in harness
- Integrated webbing harness system ensures a strong connection.
- Weather- and abrasion-resistant outer fabric
- Warm, comfortable fleece lining
- Integrated webbing harness system ensures a strong connection
- Two leash attachment points: aluminium V-ring and reinforced webbing loop
- Two low profile zippered pockets for carrying pick-up bags and small essentials
- Vest style provides good coverage with side-release buckles for easy on/off
- Reflective trim for visibility in low-light conditions and light loop for attaching The Beacon™
- Wash in cold water, gentle cycle
- Use mild detergent
- Hang to dry
- Do not bleach, iron, or dry clean
- Shell: 300 denier polyester with WR (Water Repellent) finish
- Lining: 100% polyester (25% recycled)
- ITW Nexus World side-release buckles
- Nylon webbing
- Anodized 6061-T6 aluminium V-ring
|inches||13-17 in||17-22 in||22-27 in||27-32 in||32-42 in|
|cm||33-43 cm||43-56 cm||56-69 cm||69-81 cm||81-107 cm|