Tips from Bob's team
- use 1 or 2 times daily until your tummy has settled down
- don't use for longer than five days
- if you still have a bad tummy after five days, then a trip to the vet is on the cards
- good for dogs and cats
- multiple uses, you can keep the tube in your medicine cabinet to use again
- squirt directly into mouth or mix with your food if easier
For the maintenance of a healthy digestive system.
Canigest Combi contains two EU approved Probiotic strains, combined with Prebiotics, Pectin, Kaolin and Glutamine Peptides. E. Faecium stabilises the internal gut flora of dogs and cats and L. acidophilus has potential to reduce the moisture of stools from dogs and cats receiving the additive.
Instructions For Proper Use:
Feed Canigest Combi directly into the mouth for up to 5 days or as directed by your veterinary surgeon. It can also be added to the feed.
|Weight||Twice Daily||Once Daily|
|Puppies & Cats||2 ml||4 ml|
|10 – 25 kg||4 ml||8 ml|
|25 – 40 kg||6 ml||12 ml|
|> 40kg||8 ml||16 ml|
Click here for a detailed brochure on this product.
|Mannan-oligosaccharides (dried yeast of Saccharomyces Cerevisiae)|
|Roast Meat Flavouring (derived from Saccharomyces Cerevisiae)|
|Kaolin 96,000mg per kg|
|Enterococcus Faecium DSM 10663 6.6 x 1011cfu|
|Lactobacillus Acidophilus 2 x 1011 cfu CECT 4529|