Pals, you know at Be More Bob we love nothing more than stocking UK brands.
Catherine Tough is an amazing company producing the very best quality, beautifully designed, ethical products and we are so excited to be able to offer you these wonderful things!
Here's what Catherine says about these gorgeous socks:
These beautifully soft, knee-high socks are a treat for your feet. Made from naturally insulating lambswool which allows your feet to breathe, they are the perfect sock for lounging at home and keeping your toes cosy.
- LIght grey Scottie dogs on a dark red base
- Denim blue rib, heel & toe
- 80% lambswool / 20% nylon polyamide for added durability, comfort and fit.
- Heel to top of the rib 33cms, come up to just-below-the-knee.
- Elasticated top for a gentle hold.
- Designed in London and ethically produced in Portugal from beautifully soft, animal welfare approved Italian spun lambswool.
- Ideal as bedsocks or for wearing at festivals, walking the dog, skiing and camping.
- They are sure to become a sock drawer favourite and make a great gift.
Fit: Women's one size, 4-7 UK / 37-41 EU / 6.5-9.5 US / 23-26 JPN
Wash Care: Machine wash on a gentle wool cycle, no higher than 30°C or hand wash. Use a wool care detergent and add a drop of fabric conditioner for extra softness.