The Fernie is a technical sweater for dogs, designed for everyday adventures from the trail to town.
Advanced sweater-knit fabric has the performance of a technical fleece jacket with the look of a sweater. Cut in a sleeved style with a full-length zipper, the Fernie offers coverage and warmth on its own or as a layer under other Ruffwear coats for additional warmth.
Our top tip for adorning the Fernie! Keep the zipper done up at the neck, so that you can slip the sweater over your dog's head. Then put one foot in each time.
If you completely undo the sweater, it proves harder to then do the zipper up once on the dog, so keeping it done up a bit and creating a head hole is much easier!
- Technical layer - Sweater knit dries quickly and provides warmth without bulk.
- Updated for Autumn with a shorter length and an improved sleeve fit
- Sweater knit is quick-drying and provides warmth without bulk
- Sleeved style with zippered closure for core heat retention
- Reflective trim for visibility in low-light conditions and light loop for attaching The Beacon™
- Wash in cold water, gentle cycle
- Use mild detergent
- Hang to dry
- Do not bleach, iron, or dry clean
- 100% polyester sweater fleece
- 100% polyester tricot
- YKK Vislon zipper
|13 - 17 in (33 - 43 cm)||XXS|
|17 - 22 in (43 - 56 cm)||XS|
|22 - 27 in (56 - 69 cm)||S|
|27 - 32 in (69 - 81 cm)||M|
|32 - 42 in (81 - 107 cm)||L/XL|