Pals, this coat and harness combo is a winner!
Perfect for those chilly days and for everyday wear. It's comfortable, practical and will keep you happy on even the longest walks.
Here's what Ruffwear say about the FUSE.
The Overcoat Fuse distils years of designing harnesses and apparel into a single jacket-harness combo, giving dogs who typically layer gear a seamless solution for getting outside in cool weather and light precipitation.
Attach a leash directly to the coat at either the back or the chest, and quickly access pick-up bags and small essentials in the two zippered pockets.
With this rugged workhorse of a jacket, it's a simple slip on, clip in, and go.
- Built in harness
- Integrated webbing harness system ensures a strong connection.
- Weather- and abrasion-resistant outer fabric
- Warm, comfortable fleece lining
- Integrated webbing harness system ensures a strong connection
- Two leash attachment points: aluminium V-ring and reinforced webbing loop
- Two low profile zippered pockets for carrying pick-up bags and small essentials
- Vest style provides good coverage with side-release buckles for easy on/off
- Reflective trim for visibility in low-light conditions and light loop for attaching The Beacon™
- Wash in cold water, gentle cycle
- Use mild detergent
- Hang to dry
- Do not bleach, iron, or dry clean
- Shell: 300 denier polyester with WR (Water Repellent) finish
- Lining: 100% polyester (25% recycled)
- ITW Nexus World side-release buckles
- Nylon webbing
- Anodized 6061-T6 aluminium V-ring
|inches||13-17 in||17-22 in||22-27 in||27-32 in||32-42 in|
|cm||33-43 cm||43-56 cm||56-69 cm||69-81 cm||81-107 cm|