You have your favourite running vest – this one’s your dog’s. The Trail Runner™ Running Vest opens up new territory by making it easy and comfortable for your running buddy to carry their no. 1 trail essential: hydration.
Mindful design and material choices keep the vest breathable, balanced, and bounce-free. Two zippered side pockets hold the two included Hydrapak® soft flasks, and you can stash the Trail Runner™ Bowl and pick-up bags in the top zippered pocket. A reinforced webbing tow loop at the rear offers a strong leash attachment point, optimally positioned for dogs that like to take the lead.
Watch Ruffwear's video to see all the features of this equipment!
MADE TO MOVE
Adjustable vest-style design for comfortable and bounce-free water carry while running.
CARRY HYDRATION & ESSENTIALS
Two large zippered side pockets for carrying soft flasks or other running essentials.
Reinforced webbing tow loop leash attachment point.
- Adjustable vest-style design for comfortable and bounce-free water carry while running
- Two large zippered side pockets for carrying soft flasks or other running essentials
- One zippered top pocket for small essentials like a bowl or pick-up bags
- Two soft flasks included: 2 x 500ml for size S - L/XL, 2 x 360ml for XS
- Reinforced webbing tow loop leash attachment point
- Reflective trim for visibility in low-light conditions and light loop for attaching The Beacon™
- Main body fabric: polyester air mesh (bluesign® approved)
- Pockets: 150 denier 91% nylon/9% spandex
- Chest and belly straps: 20 mm nylon webbing and ITW Nexus Mach 1 cam lock buckles
- Zippers: YKK reverse coil zippers
- Made in Vietnam